Monday, May 6, 2013

Shadow

Shadow at the night bring me up to some others question of my life. Shhould me to continuing this story? okey this script not being wrotten by me afterall. but i believe this script can be erasing with some others reason, but why? should i choose i leave by myself, it's doesn't stuck anymore. you don't know overall i've done to you, i've gift something spesial of me, but i don't know this story being burned up, you don't know that feel. you just feel that you happy, you don't know what happen to me, it's embressing even they know the story of me. now i'm being the shadow at the night

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Surabaya, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
Sebagai mahasiswa setidaknya perlu rancangan masa depan. And Lets get start the Bussiness

Kelebihan


Rodo' Gejhe

Recent Post